Are you a natural leader with a passion for the beauty and precision of the world's finest timepieces, jewellery and accessories? Due to internal succession planning Kennedy has an enviable opportunity for a Boutique Manager to lead a store through the delivery of customer excellence, sales management and professional staff development.
Founded in 1976 by Louis and Martha Kennedy, Kennedy is a true Australian institution boasting one of the country's most extensive collections of Rolex and Patek Philippe timepieces. Kennedy provides exceptional and committed client service and a true luxury boutique experience.
- Manage daily operations of store, including staff management, CRM Management, and stock inventory
- Exceeding client expectations by providing in-depth knowledge on all products and brands, understanding customers’ needs and ensuring ongoing training to staff
- Drive sales and achieve targets for the store
- Administration responsibilities including sales reports and general ad hoc duties
- Maintain presence through effective floor management and ensure staff coverage in all areas of the store as needed
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are adhered to
- Experience in luxury retail
- Previous experience in a management role with demonstrated ability to inspire a team through motivational leadership
- Demonstrated ability to drive a team to reach and exceed sales targets
- To act as a natural Kennedy brand ambassador, to develop and nurture clientele base
- Exceptional organisational and decision-making skills that focus’ on process and attention to detail
- Full work rights in Australia
- Join Kennedy in our vision to create Exceptional Experiences Everyday
- Career development opportunities
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter, we look forward to hearing from you.